We’re given our family at birth. We don’t get a choice in the matter. No one ever asked our opinion about whether we’d make a good match with them, and no matter how wonderful they may be or how much dysfunction they bring into your lives, they’re ours to navigate a relationship with them. One of our Fab Five F’s for life is intentional Family relationships. So, whether you want to strengthen your love or find peace and forgiveness within yourself, we have created some resources to help you navigate your family relationships.
Here’s some inspiration to get you started. Download our FREE Family Worksheet and mobile wallpapers.
Download Mobile Screensavers:
- Press and hold image
- Click Save image
Download and Print Worksheet:
- Click here (the image will open in a new window)
- Click File > Print
- To save, click save page as (or right click, save image as)
Plus, here are some resources we think you’ll find helpful (they’re the same as our Family post).
- The Power of Vulnerability by Brené Brown
- Friendships Don’t Just Happen by Shasta Nelson
- Stop Being Lonely: Three Simple Steps to Developing Close Friendships and Deep Relationships by Kira Asatryan
- I Hear You by Michael Sorensen
- Everybody, Always: Becoming Love in a World Full of Setbacks and Difficult People by Bob Goff