When it comes to finding improving your quality of life, one of the Fab Five F’s areas we believe is important to focus on is fitness. Our health is one of the free gifts we were given at birth and there’s no amount of money that can replace it when it’s gone.
We get one body to live in while we’re here on earth, so learning small ways to treat our physical, mental, and emotional health like a priceless treasure will create a much happier and enjoyable life.
Looking for some inspiration to get you started? Download our FREE Fitness worksheet and mobile wallpaperS.
Download Mobile WallpaperS:
- Press and hold image (or right click on desktop)
- Click Save image
Download and Print Worksheet:
- Click here (the image will open in a new window)
- Click File > Print
- To save, click save page as (or right click, save image as)
Plus, here are some resources we think you’ll find helpful:
- The 4 Hour Body by Tim Ferris
- The Fitness Mindset: Eat for energy, Train for tension, Manage your mindset, Reap the results by Brian Keane
- No Sweat: How the Simple Science of Motivation Can Bring You a Lifetime of Fitness by Michelle Segar
PhDand Lyndsay Vitale
- ROAR: How to Match Your Food and Fitness to Your Unique Female Physiology for Optimum Performance, Great Health, and a Strong, Lean Body for Life by Stacy T. Sims and Selene Yeager
- Eat Move Sleep: How Small Choices Lead to Big Changes by Tom Rath
- Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Arianna Huffington
- The Sleep Revolution: Transforming Your Life, One Night at a Time by Arianna Huffington
- Impact Theory
- Move Your DNA with Katy Bowman
- Balanced Bites: Modern Healthy Living with Diane Sanfilippo & Liz Wolfe
Read more about the other Fab Five F’s for Life:
Some Lillian & Co. Products that will help inspire you to reach your fitness goals: